Close this search box.

MicroModal brief

Discover modern, comfortable men’s briefs made from MicroModal. Unique in the United Kingdom! Available in sizes S to XXXL and in the colors black and grey.

category ondergoed heren micromodal slip

      Men’s briefs

      It’s back on the scene: men’s briefs. In recent decades, many men traded in their “old-fashioned” underpants for boxer shorts or slimfit boxer briefs. But more and more men, young and old, are opting for the comfort of men’s briefs again. And now they are also available in silky soft MicroModal!

      MicroModal men’s briefs

      Men’s briefs are tight underpants without legs. This style of underwear offers great freedom of movement, which many men appreciate. At the same time, thanks to the tight fit, everything stays firmly in place. Plus, you don’t have to worry about the legs pinching or rolling up, as they do on some boxer briefs. The MicroModal men’s briefs by Ollies Fashion are silky soft and lightweight, thanks to the unique fabric, so you hardly notice you’re wearing them. The MicroModal men’s briefs from Ollies Fashion have a wide elastic waistband. They fit snugly to the body and do not cut in.

      Our MicroModal men’s briefs are available in sizes S to XXXL, so they are suitable for every man. Not sure which size is best to order? Use the size chart to select the ideal size. This way you are guaranteed to have the ideal fit. Still in doubt? If so, please contact our customer service department.

      Tip! Are you looking for MicroModal boxer briefs with a shorter or longer leg? Or interested in our bamboo boxer briefs? Check out all our men’s underwear.

      MicroModal men’s briefs: what are the advantages?

      You may not be familiar with it yet, but it is becoming increasingly popular: MicroModal. This type of textile was developed alongside bamboo in the search for more environmentally friendly and comfortable fabrics. MicroModal is a semi-synthetic fabric made from the cellulose of birch trees.

      The fabric has very narrow fibers, and therefore feels much softer than cotton. In addition, the narrow fibers make for a lightweight textile that is also highly moisture absorbent. As a result, you feel fresh all day long, even when you’ve been very active. Ollies Fashion men’s briefs are made from 92% Tencel MicroModal. The other 8% is spandex. It is added to the fabric to give a perfect stretch and fit.

      Tencel MicroModal is a very high-quality fabric. The fabric is wear-resistant, and retains its shape and color well. That means you can wash your underwear in the washing machine at 40°C/105°F without any problems. The fit, color and softness of MicroModal men’s briefs are retained, guaranteed. So your underwear will last for years, which is not only good for the environment, but also for your wallet.

      Men’s briefs special offer

      You can only spend your money once, and it is understandable that you would rather not spend it on underwear. MicroModal men’s briefs from Ollies Fashion are a good investment either way. They are more comfortable than any other underwear, and are also long lasting due to their high quality. But are you still looking for a good deal on men’s briefs?

      Then you’ve come to the right place at Ollies Fashion. With us, you don’t have to wait for the sale to get the best deal. Use our volume discounts and order extra affordable MicroModal men’s briefs for every day of the week. The more items of a single product you order, the more discount you get!

      Tip! Looking for even more discount? Keep an eye out for our sale.

      Ordering men’s briefs online at Ollies Fashion

      Can’t wait to try the MicroModal men’s briefs from Ollies Fashion for yourself? Order them easily online and they’ll be delivered in no time! Choose from grey or black and select your perfect size (S to XXXL!) using our handy size chart.

      Do you find it difficult to order underwear online? At Ollies Fashion you know exactly what you can expect! Thanks to our good product photos and descriptions there are no surprises. If you still have any questions about one of our products, please contact our customer service. And if you are not completely happy with a product, you always have 30 days to return it. This way we guarantee that you will always be 100% satisfied with Ollies Fashion.

      Are you curious about what else you can find at Ollies Fashion besides underwear? Check out our shirts, t-shirts and polo shirts, for example.

      Ollies Fashion